A LITTLE HELP GOES A LONG WAY

Let’s get you moving.

Find an answer, get started, or tell us where you’re stuck.

How do I install Kigern?

Get the Windows installer from Downloads. Open it and follow the setup steps, then launch Kigern. If Windows shows a security warning, verify that you downloaded it from the official release link before continuing.

Can I work without the internet?

Your everyday business records are stored on your computer. Activation, licence verification, update checks, and connected services need internet access. Keep regular backups of your local records.

How do I activate my licence?

Collect your key using the private link supplied by Kigern. Copy the key, open the activation screen in the desktop app, paste it, and activate while connected to the internet.

How do app updates work?

Kigern checks for available updates when connected and lets you choose when to install. Back up your business records before updating. If an intermediate version is required, follow the app’s instructions.

I’m moving to a new computer. What should I do?

Back up your business records first. Use the licence deactivation action in the old app to release its seat, then install Kigern and activate on the new computer. Contact support if the old computer is unavailable.

How do I get a reply to a support request?

After sending a request, save the private tracking link shown on screen. Open that link to check for the team’s response. Your tracking link is private, so do not share it publicly.

TALK TO US

We’re here for
your next step.

Questions about the app, installation, licensing, or a business workflow? Send the details and we’ll review your request.

Already sent a request? Check for a reply ↗

Please don’t include passwords, full licence keys, or customer financial records.